Intelac recruits for Pharmaceutical Industry
Junior Production Engineer (M/F) Pharmaceutical Company – Sintra
Temporary work for 4/8 weeks (probably more time):
Function: Assist Production Manager prepare the production validation process.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Write and review technical documentation from writing technical SOPs, draft manufacturing batch records, validation protocols, technical reports and summary reports.
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols and authorship validation reports, coordinating with required activities with relevant stakeholders (QA, QC, PRD, etc.);
- Provide technical process support and expertise for the scale up and/or transfer in of new products and/or process changes due to materials, equipment, or other environmental factors.
- Ensuring that all aspects of an operation or process meet specified regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance.
- Possess knowledge of cGMP product manufacturing.
- The ability to present and defend technical approaches and decisions in both written and verbal form to internal partners must be demonstrated;
- Other duties as assigned
Chemical engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent degree
Minimum 1 years’ experience as production engineer or similar role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Successfully manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload while paying attention to detail.
- Good English level (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of cGMP and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient manufacturing.
- Knowledge of health and safety industry standards.
- Full time position and temporary contract;
- Salary according to experience;
- Work environment of excellence focusing on quality and rigor;
- Excellent opportunity in a dynamic, fast-growing multinational company.