Intelac Group recruits Payroll Specialist (M/F)
For Maternity Cover – Direct Contract with our client in Oeiras for 10 months
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Maintain the HR/Payroll Management System updated (and all other relevant data bases), process payroll, tax and social security payments in an accurate and timely manner and guarantee the monthly payroll data integration into the Accounting System, according to company policies and ensuring compliance with all relevant rules and obligations.
– Process the monthly payroll and any other salaries exceptional payments for Company employees, in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring strict compliance with all legal requirements;
– Process the tax and social security payment for Company employees to ensure compliance with fiscal and legal obligations and make the corresponding payments within the relevant deadlines;
– In partnership with the existing local payroll providers, ensure all EU social security requirements are met regarding reporting, calculation analysis and make the corresponding local payments within the relevant deadlines;
– Keep payroll records ensuring accuracy, consistency of the records and transparency
– Generate the relevant files and reports to enable the salary information be integrated into the Accounting system;
– Update the Payroll databases and keep records to ensure the accuracy and consistency of the records.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
– University degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or other relevant;
– 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role;
– Good Excel level;
– Good knowledge of Portuguese Labour Law, Tax and Social Security regulations/ Payroll calculation rules;
– Knowledge of EU social security regulations is an advantage;
– Preferential knowledge of UK Labour Law, Tax and Social Security regulations/ Payroll calculation rules;
– Fluency in Business English (written and spoken);
– Experience in SAP or Meta4 Payroll module is an advantage;
OUR CLIENT OFFER
– Direct work contract with our client for 10 months (maternity cover);
– Excellent job opportunity in a dynamic, fast-growing multinational and multicultural company;
– Good salary conditions according to experience;
– Immediate entry.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference CA_HRProcess confirming your consent to the processing of the data contained in that CV for the purposes of this recruitment process or others according to your profile, within 2 years.