The Intelac Group as a service provider in the Human Resources area is aware of its corporate responsibility and assumes Quality as a fundamental factor of culture throughout the group.
For this reason, it has implemented a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015, ensuring that its performance is governed by the definition and fulfillment of quality objectives with a view to continuous improvement of the services it provides.
This commitment was consolidated by the Certification Group obtained by the QEC according to ISO 9001: 2015, Certificate No. 8167 / PT / Q, within the Human Resources Management, Outsourcing, Consulting, Training, Recruitment & Selection and Temporary job.
In this way, the Intelac Group Quality Policy reflects its vision, mission and values, as well as the institutional practices and norms it adopts, aiming to satisfy the needs and expectations of its Clients, Employees, Suppliers, the Community in general and of its Shareholders.
This policy guides and mobilizes employees for the continuous improvement of all their processes in order to:
- Exceed the expectations of its clients through the provision of services and presentation of flexible, effective solutions, with high quality standards, ensuring their satisfaction and loyalty;
- To promote the development of the competences of its teams, enhancing their know-how and making them better prepared to develop value-added solutions that promote innovation and competitiveness of client companies;
- To contribute to the improvement of the image of professional training as a tool that promotes high performance and productivity indices in companies;
- Comply and enforce all legal, regulatory and tax requirements;
- Promote well-being and social responsibility by promoting the development of social skills that promote citizenship, gender equality, equal opportunities and social inclusion.